National research indicates that approximately 95% of students in Collegiate Recovery programs maintain their recovery, yet not all Michigan colleges are able to offer a robust school-supported and sanctioned program.
That’s why the Jamie Daniels Foundation is partnering with SAFE Project to offer campuses in Michigan the opportunity to join an exclusive Michigan cohort of the SAFE Project Collegiate Recovery Summer Series. The Summer Series is an 8-week virtual program for university personnel who want to improve recovery support services and capacity on their campuses.
Participants in the Michigan cohort will receive:
- Curated online course content
- Live mentorship and webinars
- Access to a learning cohort of like-minded professionals
- Funding opportunity to implement a recovery-supportive project or program on your campus
- Continued technical assistance throughout the 2022- 2023 academic year to sustain your project
Whether you have an established program or are in the very early stages of considering the importance of collegiate recovery, we look forward to receiving your application!
While much of the content will be self-paced, applicants to the Summer Series should keep the following dates/times blocked for potential live sessions or check-ins: each Wednesday from June 22 – August 10, 3pm-4pm. Deadline to submit applications is June 10.
To learn more or to apply contact Chris Perry at [email protected]